Summer beach vacation
Relax in a beautiful setting
Enjoy a vacation in a serene setting only a few blocks from the beach. Bring your family or come on your own. Homemade meals are provided for breakfast and dinner so you can relax, enjoy friends, and make new ones. The well-appointed, ample space in the house provides places for reading, playing games, watching movies, enjoying refreshments, or, if you must, an area for catching up on some business. Rehoboth Avenue is only .5 miles from the house where you can find night activities for adults and children.
Please review the alcohol policies for Memorial House as well as the Episcopal Church in Delaware
schedule and rates
September 4-7 (Labor Day)
Adult, Single Occupancy – $930pp
Adult, Sharing Occupancy – $715pp
Children 13-17 – $570pp
Children 6-12 – $415pp
Children 3-5 – $210pp
September 4-7, 2020
LABOR DAY WEEKEND
Adult, Single Occupancy – $405pp
Adult, Sharing Occupancy – $315pp
Children 13-17 – $270pp
Children 6-12 – $195pp
Children 3-5 – $110pp
- Rates include breakfast and dinner daily.
- No credits or refunds issued for missed meals, late arrivals or early departures. All payments are non-refundable.
- Children’s rates apply only when children occupy the same room as their parents. When children occupy a separate room, adult rates apply to each child.
- $200 deposit per adult is required to guarantee reservation.
- Full payment due June 1, 2020.
Mail deposit and registration form to:
The Episcopal Church in Delaware
Attn: Memorial House Summer Registration
913 Wilson Road
Wilmington DE 19803
Make checks payable to:
A. Felix duPont Memorial House
Frequently Asked Questions
The rates and registration form are available on the website (above).
Yes. Memorial House has parking on the property for 16 cars. We also have one parking pass per room available with a $100 security deposit.