Summer beach vacation
Relax in a beautiful setting
Enjoy a vacation in a serene setting only a few blocks from the beach. Bring your family or come on your own. Homemade meals are provided for breakfast and dinner so you can relax, enjoy friends, and make new ones. The well-appointed, ample space in the house provides places for reading, playing games, watching movies, enjoying refreshments, or, if you must, an area for catching up on some business. Rehoboth Avenue is only .5 miles from the house where you can find night activities for adults and children.
2021 Summer season now open.
Please review the alcohol policies for Memorial House as well as the Episcopal Church in Delaware
schedule and rates
June 25–July 2
September 3–6 (Labor Day)
Adult, Single Occupancy – $955pp
Adult, Sharing Occupancy – $735pp
Children 13-17 – $585pp
Children 6-12 – $425pp
Children 3-5 – $215pp
September 3–6, 2021
LABOR DAY WEEKEND
Adult, Single Occupancy – $420pp
Adult, Sharing Occupancy – $325pp
Children 13-17 – $280pp
Children 6-12 – $200pp
Children 3-5 – $115pp
- All reservations are subject to availability.
- Due to COVID-19 and until further notice, space is more limited than in previous years as we will not be filling to 100% of our capacity.
- Rates include breakfast and dinner daily.
- No credits or refunds issued for missed meals, late arrivals or early departures. All payments are non-refundable.
- Children’s rates apply only when children occupy the same room as their parents. When children occupy a separate room, adult rates apply to each child.
- $200 deposit per adult is required to guarantee reservation.
- Full payment due June 1, 2021.
Frequently Asked Questions
The rates and registration form are available on the website (above).
Yes. Memorial House has parking on the property for 16 cars. We also have one parking pass per room available with a $100 security deposit.